Come join us for a Great Time!
But first, some frequently requested answers:
- On Friday night, April 13th, there is no reserved seating. All tickets are General Admission.
- General Admission tickets for adults for Saturday, April 14th, are $30.
- Reserved seat cushions in the amphitheater for Saturday are $40 (only $10 more than General Admission).
- Reserved padded chairs in the amphitheater for Saturday only are $50.
- No personal chairs will be allowed on the bottom portion of the riverbank in front of and adjacent to the main stage.
- Personal chairs will be allowed in limited areas at street level on top of the hill on a “first come, first served basis.”
- Personal chairs will be allowed at the three side stages and some chairs will be set up and provided for the public at those stages.
- Children may sit in their parents’ laps in the reserved section and will not be charged for a reserved seat. However, if they use a seat, then they will have to pay full price. (Of course, this is true for any concert or sporting event you attend.)
- Your tickets can be picked up from the Will Call Booth at the event.